Wednesday, June 7, 2017

approaching summer

You might think not working is a dream....
and for a season it can be!

However, I am antsy and really want to work (& earn) again
but it's a challenge in another country...
especially if you are not fluent in the language,
and do not want to teach English.
I find the best option is to be an entrepreneur with
an online business, and/or freelancer.
(Digital nomads are everywhere now.)



At this time in my life, it is essential to do something I care about,
and that would help others in positive and healthy ways.

 There are companies out there I could align with,
 and work for in some capacity. I've already started reaching out
to inspiring people in those realms.

The hot weather in Merida adds motivation.
I have decided to go back to CA for the summer..
To get some temp/p-t work in areas related to health & fitness
while exploring online-based opportunities.
I like the term 'side-hustle' and could use a couple of those for variety!


Pitaya is back!
Spending time with family and friends is another reason.


What are you planning to do this summer? 

As Annie Dillard said,
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment