Sunday, April 2, 2017

Learning pinterest

Light show at Plaza Grande

Recently I have been reacquainting myself with pinterest.

I know..... it's been around for awhile and MANY people use it, but I never really got on the pinterest-train until this week. During a conversation with Mario (my Merida hermano) about social media, he was telling me how he likes and uses it for ideas for recipes, design, and so much more.

After that I decided to dig out my old login and give it a whirl. It's pretty much an endless supply of information and ideas. It can be a bit overwhelming, but is certainly a great resource.

 Nevertheless, while a little exploring I was delighted to find an interesting travel blogger who currently lives in Mexico City, and a recipe for Mexican Zucchini Burrito Boats which is on the menu for dinner! (The dish was good, but the actual recipe photo looks better than mine does below.)

If any pinterest enthusiasts have tips, favorite finds, or suggestions for a newbie..... please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment