Saturday, September 3, 2016

Chocolate-Avocado-Pudding Deliciousness

I tried another pudding recipe and this one is really good (my favorite so far). The avocado makes it super creamy, but not very sweet, but whipped topping fixes that :)
 

Chocolate Avocado Pudding (source link)

 Ingredients:
  • 3 large avocados, ripe and soft
  • ¼ cup raw cocoa powder
  • 3-6 tablespoons coconut milk (or whatever you have, I used rice milk and added a little more to get it to blend)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 teaspoons coconut oil
  • 2 tablespoons raw, unfiltered, local honey
  • I also added one banana
Directions:
  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth. (It's very thick, that's why I added a little more milk)
  2. Spoon into individual serving cups and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
  I add whipped topping and viola!


No comments:

Post a Comment